Scott,Amanda,Tristyn,Blaine

Monday, December 29, 2008

Okay so I am not as good at this as I hoped to be! So a lot to say because a month has passed...a busy month at that! I turned 29 a few weeks ago and was kinda depressed about it. At this point I feel like it is my last birthday EVER!!!

Then comes the busy Christmas shopping! The kids were SO excited about Christmas this year! I was very happy because we actually recorded C-mas morning HOWEVER we didn't get ANY pictures! Go figure! (My mother-in-law was there and got PLENTY though!!) When we woke up Blaine to see what Santa brought him, he just kept asking where he was! After we went through all of the toys, we packed up and headed to my parents house!


Then yesterday, Sunday, was Tristyn's 4th birthday! I cannot believe she is 4 years old! I keep waiting for the cute little quirks to wear off as she gets older but they seem to get funnier and funnier! She uses her hands to talk and tries to look so grown up! She also is VERY opinionated. She only likes pants that are "tight" at the bottom....this is SO hard for me bc I want her to wear cute stuff! However, she did get some boots for C-mas that actually look cute with all of her cute cotton "tight" pants! You may think she is spoiled and that may be the case BUT you don't understand HOW much arguing, crying, and frustration goes on at our house EVERY TIME we go somewhere. I try to have a rule that she gets to wear whatever (as long as it is weather appropriate and somewhat matches) to the babysitters everyday. HOWEVER, when we go in public, mommy gets to choose....Now saying this, I mean within reason! There are certain shirts or pants that SHE refuses to wear! I even take her shopping with me most of the time and let her decide if she likes it or not. I do this because my mom and I have spent WAY too much money buying clothes that really went to waste. I blame it ALL on my husband being stubborn because I was an ANGEL as a child!!! hehe




The kids with Santa
We were trying to get C-mas pics but Tristyn was NOT happy with the dress!

It is amazing how a mood can change once you get her in the clothes that she wants!


Blaine loved it even though he was sick!



This was the best she would give us...
The dress was hurting her!























0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 3rd grade teacher and have a 4 year old daughter and an almost 3 year old son. My husband and I have been married for almost 5 years!

Followers