Scott,Amanda,Tristyn,Blaine

Monday, December 29, 2008

Staying at home...AGAIN!

Well being a teacher, we are out for two whole weeks! I stated during the Thanksgiving week that I was going CRAZY! However, today was not so bad! The kids kept themselves busy with the new toys.
Okay so it IS only Monday...my sanity just might be gone by Friday!!!

We also just took the guest bedroom away and gave Blaine that room and gave Tristyn the play room. (Our kids sleep with us so there was no need for either of them to have a bed so we never got them one once they moved out of the crib! Don't judge just yet, we are doing this to get out of this HORRIBLE habit!) On Saturday night, Scott and I split up the toys and put Blaine's in his room and Tristyn's in hers. We have a bed for Blaine but now we are looking for Tristyn one and now begins the process of getting their rooms decorated! I know this should have been done as soon as we moved in but we have been married 4 1/2 years and have moved 6 times! Therefore, my excitement over having decorated rooms for them went away after the 4th move!! We have lived here for a year and so I think it is time!

I can definitely tell that Tristyn takes after Scott's side of the family. She keeps her room clean and is SO proud of it! Blaine however plays the "baby" role that I know too well and mopes around until I go in there and do most of it myself. He just keeps telling me that he can't do it and he needs help!

Tristyn's room...looks like we just moved in! How embarrasing!

Tristyn's room


Blaine's room...oops Tristyn is caught changing clothes AGAIN!

Can you tell the bed hasn't been used yet?

1 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

It has been 5 weeks. You need to update your blog girl! :)

About Me

My photo
I am a 3rd grade teacher and have a 4 year old daughter and an almost 3 year old son. My husband and I have been married for almost 5 years!

Followers