Scott,Amanda,Tristyn,Blaine

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

For the past few years, I have participated in the craziness of Black Friday. This year, I searched through the adds, wrote everything down that I needed to get before 1p.m. and went to bed intending on waking up at 4a.m. However, when my alarm went off, I heard rain outside and discovered that it was pouring down. I told my mom that I refused to stand outside in the rain and so we waited until 10:30 to venture out. That being said, I got some shopping done but I only got 3 dvds on sale! I feel so behind because I usually get the bulk of my shopping done on that day but this year it didn't happen! I guess I will be one of the ones on Christmas Eve in a frenzy!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 3rd grade teacher and have a 4 year old daughter and an almost 3 year old son. My husband and I have been married for almost 5 years!

Followers